MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin, set up a PayPal account so people can send donations to you for running the site. Then maybe put a "Contributor" tag under our avatar. I'd be willing to send over a few bucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
Thanks for the thought, guys, but I cannot take money from anyone! This site is as much of a passion as anything else in my life, and I am more than happy to wake up to it, :stickpoke , help everyone out, etc. That's the whole reason why I took on the task. Although reaching that MV dream may take awhile, I do not mind being patient about it. :conveyer:

Life is young (at least some of us will say that :smoking: )
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Thanks for the thought, guys, but I cannot take money from anyone! This site is as much of a passion as anything else in my life, and I am more than happy to wake up to it, :stickpoke , help everyone out, etc. That's the whole reason why I took on the task. Although reaching that MV dream may take awhile, I do not mind being patient about it. :conveyer:

Life is young (at least some of us will say that :smoking: )
I understand, but seriously, just holler if you need something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
F4? How many times do i have to holler that one before I get one :laughing:

Hopefully I get some time in the next few weeks to do some updating on the site and put in some neat features I have in mind. :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
:laughing: I will buy extra lottery ticket, like I said before, if I win the next big $40,000,000. jackpot, I will buy you one. :conveyer: :conveyer: :conveyer:

Can I have a Tambo and a Veltro please Odonata? :smoking: Ditto to the other comments Alvin, you have put a great deal into this site, if we can help in any way, :) financially or otherwise, let us know. :)
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
john said:
Can I have a Tambo and a Veltro please Odonata? :smoking: Ditto to the other comments Alvin, you have put a great deal into this site, if we can help in any way, :) financially or otherwise, let us know. :)
Ok, of course! but I will have to see if I can get a discount on the AH-64 Apache helicopter for my commuting fun... :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
Ok, of course! but I will have to see if I can get a discount on the AH-64 Apache helicopter for my commuting fun... :laughing:
You're going to have to give me a lift in that ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
Ok, of course! but I will have to see if I can get a discount on the AH-64 Apache helicopter for my commuting fun... :laughing:
Does that come with RG3's as standard? :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
That commanche is quite a capable machine! I forget the number, but they have spent so much money developing it..



Why am I such a vehicle nut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
admin said:
That commanche is quite a capable machine! I forget the number, but they have spent so much money developing it..



Why am I such a vehicle nut?

Better let alkatraxx do something with that colour scheme. :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
john said:
Better let alkatraxx do something with that colour scheme. :laughing:
I'd rather be in that scheme than a bright one going into battle :stickpoke

But of course, alka is needed if we're using it for commuting (as odonata says..)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
I thought you might like to see my helicopter.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
admin said:
Will be when I can fly it properly. The cat's left home and the dog has gone to the Army surplus store for a tin helmet!! :laughing: :laughing:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top