MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if there are any organised rides in melb, or at least guys from this site that are located in victoria who organise rides?

would be great.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
If your keen enough maybe you can make it happen. You could try getting in touch with the MV dealers in your state and see if they will let you put some flyers up in store and see if they will contact customers on your behalf.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Velocemoto said:
There's an MV gathering on the 18th March at a cafe on Beach Rd in Port Melbourne...I've got the flyer at home: I'll email it to you tonight ...

Can You email or post the flyer so any melbourne riders can come down, fingers crossed my bike will be ready this week which would be great timing for this weekend.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
OMG! :love::love:

Did you spread the mvagusta.net word :stickpoke (kidding)

Or pickup a nearby stick and :stickpoke registry submission

So, SPR sticker on the fairing of the F4?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
admin said:
OMG! :love::love:
Did you spread the mvagusta.net word :stickpoke (kidding)
Or pickup a nearby stick and :stickpoke registry submission
So, SPR sticker on the fairing of the F4?
Yes I did spread the mvagusta.net word Alvin....didn't resort to a stick though, leave that to you.....as for the SPR sticker..I guess he's frustrated that MV bring out 23,000 different limited editions of the F41000, and not the one that counts...the SPR.

What's the deal with the SPR...just happened to have a spare rear stand in his jacket
Julian had a broken toe, so he trailered his bike to the cafe :rolleyes: Very keen !
He owns a vintage MV too, so he brought that along as well...

It was a nice day, chatting with other MV freaks...I didn't feel so alone, safety in numbers.:laughing:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pics.. good to see there was a good show. (actually one mv anywhere is a good show :) ) Im sad i couldnt make it.. i pushed so hard to get my bike ready by the 18th... i actually picked it up on the friday but frame still needs aligning and ferring was still in primer. oh well hopefully next time.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
In the past day or two we've gotten 2 new melbourne registry submissions! Good work :conveyer:

(Yes, I know one of them is floating in the ocean, but too lazy to adjust now)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts