MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am trying to organise some rides over the coming winter.
So would any of you be interested in this?
Being winter, some of the rides could be scheduled at the last minute (like a couple of days before the ride).

Cheers

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
melbourne rides

I work a 9 day-fortnight,having wednesday off. Next one on the 24th may.
So if weather is good, we all can meet at the Shell westgate around 9am for a ride down the GO road.
Come one come all.

Or next weekend 14 may (weather permitting) meet at servo outside of whittlesea, to Yea,Alexandra and end up at Marysville.

Or the classic ride reefton/black spur ride.

·
2,156 Posts
Gents,
how about next Wedns forecast is fine and 20" I will be hitting the Geelong freeway approx noon heading down to Appollo Bay let me know if you want to hook up................................
:eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
:) Go to Deans Marsh, I will meet you there. Then head down to Lorne, to Apollo Bay, Lavers Hill, back to Geelong for eats........

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GOR ride

I think i can also make it for the Wed ride.
Anywhere to meet? to start off?
:later:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Well im just looking at the times and the others are meeting in Deans March around 12.....way too late for me.
By the time we get out to Apollo Bay and back...it's a dark,cold ride back to Melb...
If I go and can get the day off work, I'll leave around 8.30-9.00am from the servo. I'll leave a post here Tuesday night, confirming. :)

Be nice if the others could meet us in Lorne a little earlier, around 11 :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GOR ride

If all goes well l will be at the servo at that time.

·
2,156 Posts
Gents,
now depends on the weather plus i cant leave till around 11am which will put me in Lorne @ approx 2pm, looks like we might be passing each other so keep a look out and we still maybe able to catch up !!!
cheers

·
2,156 Posts
Pete,
yes, :bawling: but depending on the weather you may be :) :) I am actually staying down for a few days and hoping to ride up to Lorne on Sunday so maybe say around 11ish could hook up? weather permitting?
C is coming down tomorrow night with the trailer so no big deal if it rains :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
cheers

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GOR ride

I'm still free for a ride, leaving shell westgate at 11.If weather is good.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOR ride

Sorry to miss the ride this morning.
Mix up in time.
i have every 2nd wed off, so if anybody wants to go for a ride or catch up for coffee etc let me know.
:stickpoke
Hope next weekend weather will be good.
Maybe up to Yea across to Mt Macedon etc.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ride

Is anybody interested in a ride this Wed ( 24th). Weather looks good. :stickpoke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts