MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
either Saturday 26 or Sunday 27 April

will decide closer to the day and subject to weather

departing Platters Cafe, Diamond Creek at 9.30 am (arrive early and with a full tank). Route is Diamond Creek, Whittlsea, Wallan, Romsey, Lancefield, Tallarooc, Trawool, Strath Creek and then there are some options. Petrol stops are about 100 kms and then 200 kms. Note Anzac day is Friday 25.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
opted for the Saturday 26 April as the traffic will be heavy and the police will be out in force as everyone returns from the Easter break & Anzac day long weekend.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Could be in Russ. Hopefully don't have to work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I will be going for a ride on Sunday starting in Diamond Creek, to Healsville, lunch at Alexandra if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi all.

Look like i'm going for a ride Fri with the ducati club.

And the MV ride i will have to do Sunday.Sat not looking the best. And Sunday there will be alot of traffic/cops, but better than nothing. :stickpoke

:brutale:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
platters cafe is a much better meeting place and it's also Main rd Diamond Creek servo is just up the road.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
See you Sunday morning.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry but something came up unexpectedly and I now can't make Saturday's ride plus the forecast isn't great.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Sunday is a much better day Russ

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
sorry but something came up unexpectedly and I now can't make Saturday's ride plus the forecast isn't great.
How you loving the new bike Russ?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry but I had already arranged (when this was a Saturday ride) to meet some others at the Mcdonalds so I will have stick with that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts