MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Melbourne MV Agusta Ride - Revised to 17th June

In celebration of JSM's new 312....some of us are heading down to Lorne to help celebrate, and meet the new bike....and it's a good excuse to hit the Great Ocean Road.

At the moment we're looking at meeting at the Shell Servo before the West gate bridge Saturday 24th {revised to Sunday 17th June} , 8:30am-9.00am. We'll leave at 9am.

We'll ride to Arab's Cafe in Lorne and meet up with JSM around 10:30 -11:00, then ride to Apollo Bay for lunch...

We'll keep on eye on the weather forecast as we get closer to the date, and details may change slightly...

Stay tuned
Pete.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like I was home the wrong week. I was home last week, went for a ride on the MV, then got on a plane again. :cussing:

·
Registered
507 Posts
would love to haven't seen him since the calder track day, but my bike is still in getting fixed :popcorn: (did the big end :cry: )

and on missing out on a ride to the gor :cry:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
the shell servo is a grotty place. why not a cafe (Vevet Bar, cnr Bay & Spring Sts, Port Melbourne. opens at 8.00 am for breakfast and coffee)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Velocemoto said:
It's over 3 weeks away Chris...you never know.

hopefully but parts are still comming from italy. And am trying to decide which body parts to sell so i can pay for it. :laughing:

its going to cost about 4k

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This ride is looking rather dodgy for me at this stage. I'm not sure if JSM is going back to the GOR this coming weekend, and my 1000 is a bit sick, so may not be ready for Sunday...

If my bike is somehow ready, I'll probably still go.
Keep you posted.

Pete

A

·
0 Posts
sorry to hear about your bike Pete,
im looking forward to going for a ride with you one of these days
thanks for letting us know
appreciate it

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm aiming to meet Julian at Lorne either 30th June/1st July, as long as the weather is OK and my bike is back....

I'm not sure if anyone is going tomorrow, considering the harsh weather of late, so I'll let everyone know/confirm if the ride is back on in two weeks time....

Pete.

·
2,155 Posts
AMVF,
Petes bike is still out of action :mad: :bawling: :bawling: so no go this weekend plus the weather looks pretty ordinary, I am hoping to get down the GOR on the weekend of the 21/22nd once again, weather permitting
will keep you posted :jsm:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts