MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's,
i'm sure its been covered before but i did a search of all forums and couldnt find anything on the above, what i'm looking for is a good dealer or mechanic that "knows " MV Agustas ie for Dyno tuning and servicing etc.

Cheers

james

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Yeah got my work cut out for me on that one..
I think of it as if I was a super hero.......1 villain at a time :bandit:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yeah got my work cut out for me on that one..
I think of it as if I was a super hero.......1 villain at a time :bandit:
That's to say the least :laughing: If you were to succeed on that one, you could grow your hair & a beard & start you own religion as you would have demonstrated to the world your first miracle!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Oi Dino, why the 2 different work shops?.
Peter at Road & River have been doing a great job over the years with the F4. Sometimes it can take a while to get things done (week or 2). But i know the works is done well.

But i decided to have a second option with the Brute.
And so im giving the Brute to Brad.
And he has done a great job so far

(Far out,have to stop every 2secs to help Dylan. So he can play with the seatbelts on the pram) :ahhh:anyway......

Its working so far & both bikes are running great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi guy's,
i'm sure its been covered before but i did a search of all forums and couldnt find anything on the above, what i'm looking for is a good dealer or mechanic that "knows " MV Agustas ie for Dyno tuning and servicing etc.

Cheers

james

James, Brad is my choice too. If your after some small bits and pieces, Peter Stevens Elizabeth Street have most parts on hand.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Last time I talked to Brad he did not have a dyno of his own and had to use someone else's dyno which was not always convenient, not to do mapping anyway.
Maybe he has got better organised with that now?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys,
the reason why i ask is because i now live down here in montrose!!! I moved about 4 weeks ago, all a lot of stress but calming down nicely, havent been out much due to weather but wanted to find out who knows MV etc.
Look forward to meeting the Melbourne MV crew, and havent decided wether to change my name yet lol

James

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have heard the name MPR in Sunshine.
Thinking of getting my Duke mapped there.
Have to talk to them a bit more about it first.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Mines more of a "learning the hard way" for servicing
Don't use:

Steve'os - Don't know how to tighten a chain properly
Euro Brit - I reacon i know about 80 riders from a track day at phillip island that love the way eurobrit attach oil filters...
A1 (brighton) - your charging me HOW MUCH?

-----------------------------------------
on the other side;
I currently get mine done by MPR (9311 4422) in sunshine. They have a bit of a backlog of work at the moment so might not be able to do it right away. give them a buzz and see. Always been helpful to me

Road and river is the only other place i have heard good comments about, but it's to far for me to travel.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I spoke to peter at raod and river re: removing cat from headers and he seemed on the ball.

Prior service and installation work on my bike was done at peter stevens in the city and im appalled at some of the things ive found and fixed

1 - 20 of 33 Posts