MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most recent MV Agusta Mega Factories episode is broken into three parts in English on the MV Agusta USA Facebook site and concentrates on the F3. A good watch (45 min for all three parts).

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I just watched the 1st video and am very excited to see the rest. Hopefully I will get to see part two during morning break and then the last part during lunch. (Yes, I sneak in early to work to surf the web.)
I can not get reasonably priced high speed at home. For now I tether my laptop to my cell phone so I can view web sites. Sixty dollars per month for 1/2 gig of thru put. I get so upset because I miss sooooo much that the rest of the world take for granted.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Great post! I have been desperate to see that after my dad watched it and told be about it a while ago.. The company looks like it is in promising hands. I want the digital torque wrench from the engine shop, wonder how much those go for?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great post! I have been desperate to see that after my dad watched it and told be about it a while ago.. The company looks like it is in promising hands. I want the digital torque wrench from the engine shop, wonder how much those go for?
Craftsman around $200 for 3/8" about $35 more for 1/2"

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Thank you so much for that post Mike. :)

I've missed that episode about 10 times for one reason or another - finally I get to see it.

It reminded when Giovanni personally took my son & I around that factory for about 2 hours - like he says in the vid - nobody calls me Mr they call me by my name, and he seems to know the name of every employee there is a real family feeling to the place. We were there the week after the Milan show that vid refers to where the F3 was voted the most beautiful bike at the show.

Anyhow, no one was allowed to sit on it at the show - Giovanni let me sit on it and let my son take some pics but said please don't publish those until January in his words "then you will king on the internet" and we both laughed - an amazingly charismatic, charming and genuine man. I asked him if I could have the 1st F3 that came to Australia and he "I am sure some solution can be found - you will have an excellent new importer in Australia" (at that stage the deal with MV Agusta Imports P/L had not been finalised) - fast forward to May 26 2012 & I did receive the 1st production F3 in Australia.

People know my passion, Giovanni knows passion - his father Claudio was passion personified. I think the marque is great hands from that viewpoint.

I can't ever see myself riding anything but an MV - ever!

Thanks again Mike. A lovely sentimental stroll for me.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yes, thank you Mike for starting this thread. Also kudos to Shashank for the direct links. Now that I’ve seen all three parts I want more... :mouthwate
A very long time ago I bought a VHS tape on the MV F4 story. It’s been my “go to” item whenever I needed a fix. It along with all too few written articles seemed to be my only connection to the brand until last year when we finally got the new MV’s in Canada.
If I had any criticism of the Mega Factories video it would be for the wasted time following people as they walked down halls or through doorways. That’s time that they should have been showing more interesting stuff.
Hopefully my F3 is on it’s way to becoming the bike Claudio envisioned and Giovanni is trying to deliver. :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i love these guys, so italian and suave, and the passion they have is awesome,,,, very alfa romeo.. must be why i love alfa romeos too. Except mv seems to be a lot more reliable than alfa...

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Great vids and thanks for posting..

It reminds me how Claudio was such a passion driven man and without this drive, we wouldn't be here talking about MV's..

RIP CC and cheers for leaving us with such a legacy.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Awesome stuff. Inspiring. I hope the new RR and the new models bring much success to MV.

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Are we looking at something different? because this is not even remotely similar to what the MV technician was using.

Sorry I was just speaking generally. There are several different wrenches that I found, in all shapes and sizes, this may be the one from the video
http://www.checkline.com/prods/ETW

Or this is a really nice one.
http://www.amazon.com/Tohnichi-CPT100X15D-G-SET-Digital-Precise-Tightening/dp/B003UWM48G

Snap On makes one too, but they get very expensive, and all I need is a simple one.
Got to save my money for more MV bits.:yo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts