MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any riders in the northern New Jersey area that ride Aguasta?? I'm done with riding alone or with the Jap bikes. I was wondering if there are any meets coming up soon? :ahhh: I need to ride with real riders....

M

·
0 Posts
Rider close to northern jerz... i am in the catskills "upstate NY".
Sadly, i don't know of any MV group rides... i tag along with the local Ducati crew.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I live in Manhattan, and generally go riding "upstate" (Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess counties) because I like the roads and the police are not over-the-top aggressive, but I am always up for a ride no matter where it is.

I would imagine the catskills have some great roads up by that way, though if there exists the same in Jersey I'm not above that either.

In short, count me in. If no one else chimes in the 3 of us can make our own group ride.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I think we should get on the ball for a Duchess County Ride meeting

i think would could get a good amount of bikes from any where from NJ, NY,CT, RI, and Mass without too much IronButting it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:f4: I love to ride and i don't mind traveling to meet with other riders... The farthest north that i rode is Bear Moutian in upstate N.Y.. I love to explore and try new rodes. If anyone wants to go for a long ride, i'm down for it...

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Matty said:
I think we should get on the ball for a Duchess County Ride meeting

i think would could get a good amount of bikes from any where from NJ, NY,CT, RI, and Mass without too much IronButting it
I'm in. Kind of tired of riding alone.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good... The next nice weekend, we should all get together and ride all day long. Or take a day off of work and go riding??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
moto_bella, looks like you have someone with a crush?? Just don't bring flowers to the meet... LOL...
Can't wait to ride. This weather doesn't let up. What good roads are there to ride on??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rick said:
moto_bella, looks like you have someone with a crush?? Just don't bring flowers to the meet... LOL...
Can't wait to ride. This weather doesn't let up. What good roads are there to ride on??
Um no dude...I'm her man and mechanic. :D

Bring on the warm weather already dammit!!! We'll show you the good roads when the time comes...and there's plenty to be had.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about that...

I'm itching to ride... I just picked up my new F4 and rode only twice... Please show me some good roads...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rick said:
Sorry about that...

I'm itching to ride... I just picked up my new F4 and rode only twice... Please show me some good roads...
LOL No harm, no foul...

We know of many routes that you won't be able to cover in just a day...so don't worry. Patience my fellow rider...

M

·
0 Posts
There are tons of great roads to play on... and they are all in my backyard! :highclap: :highclap:

Group ride sounds great, but what about the 7" of snow they are predicting for tomorrow?? WTF??? :banghead:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL... We're going to get just rain down here... This weather sucks!!!! I need to relocate...

Can't wait to ride. All the rodes down here either have pot holes or cops...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's it... i'm riding tomorrow!!! I can't take it anymore at just looking at a hot bike and not ride it... The spring itch is killing me... LOL...

:banghead: :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Rick said:
That's it... i'm riding tomorrow!!! I can't take it anymore at just looking at a hot bike and not ride it... The spring itch is killing me... LOL...

:banghead: :ahhh:
i hear ya on that....i was able to get out yesterday for about 50 miles and try out the new boots........Now today is raining with about 2 inches more to come.......damn april showers bringing may flowers :bandit:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now that you mention boots, i have to get a pair. I never rode with racing boots, but i just don't feel confortable with regular boots riding the MV. I was thinking Alpinestar?? Or maybe a set of rain boots will be better??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts