Registered
756 Posts
Wow...what a good looking group of offspring. Thx for the pic :drummer:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
odonata said:
O,
you would have picked up in earlier threads the posting relating to the strict protocols regarding the use of the :jsm: or more to the point, the over use of the little tacker :jsm: :jsm: It is extremely important that you abide by these rules which are as follows: you may only post 1x :jsm: per message if you step outside these rules then you will be visited by the EP (EEK POLICE)
this is not a very desirable visit i might add :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
odonata said:
Hey, EEKMEISTER, did you see that there is an extra EEK in the smilies half way down that says :JSM EEK: in your honor?
and, whilst i am honoured by this recognition the fact remains O that you have stepped outside the :jsm: boundries and I will be keeping a close eye on your future postings :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :naughty:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O,
I am impressed with your due diligence :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: yes you are correct the EL (EEK LIMIT) was set at three per post and my apologies for attempting to alter the number (good try though :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: )
cheers...................... :jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:A,
how do we get these into the registry and also, how do you get an avatar posted up ?
:jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
O,
good idea perhaps this pic could start the ball rolling; Steve Brouggy California Super Bike School Head Honcho on the left, my good self on the right :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Click on the registry section of this website and then click on the [submit your mv to the registry] link under the map. Then choose your model :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts