MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
twoeleven said:
Did anyone catch the Ducati R/C video below it? Pretty cool, a little long...

R/C Ducati Tiger Video

Griff
twoeleven
Yeah I think I spent more time watching that video than I did reading the article. LOL!

Looked like the thing even had a single-sided swingarm.

Couldn't tell if it was electric or nitro though.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that r/c was cool i don't see any smoke so i would say it was electric.hope ther was 3 people 1driving the car 1 filming and1 driving the bike,the bike got close to the tires a few times but it needs a f4 paint job!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Interesting read, thank you Allan, but I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute, please remain seated...

:bandit:

910rwantobe said:
that r/c was cool i don't see any smoke so i would say it was electric.hope ther was 3 people 1driving the car 1 filming and1 driving the bike,the bike got close to the tires a few times but it needs a f4 paint job!
It is electric...Looks QUICK!!!

Here are the essentials:

Thunder Tiger 1/5 Ducati 999R Motorbike

Attn Santa: Please add to my list...I have been REALLY good this year, hardly wheelied at all, AFAYK... :naughty:

You are now free to move about the cabin...

As for the article...I can see why MCN remains the "Ducati (the manufacturer's) preferred magazine of choice"

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. That article just makes me more anxious for the world launch at Kyalami :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Thanks for the hijack - BUMP

Allan Gibbs said:
Honestly, there were some many 1098 threads here, I didn't know were to put this:

http://www.twistingasphalt.com/
Allright...Last hijack, I promise...It IS Ducati related, at least...

Looks like the one in the video is indeed electric (gold frame), but they have a nitro version as well (grey frame)...

Nitro Tiger Ducati 999

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 11 of 11 Posts