MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Troops,

Who else is in to MCN Fantasy Road Race, we should start an MV Owners private league.

What do you think?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I've got a lagging team already.

I had created a league here, but never really got it going, just me and another guy who rides a Triumph. If nobody else has a specific one, happy to have you all on here:

SBK Japan
PIN: 5278

Will be away during the day for a ride but will approve certainly before the race tonight.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've started a new league called "Varese's Finest" pin 6814...all MV istas welcome....lets see how many we can get.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've got a lagging team already.

I had created a league here, but never really got it going, just me and another guy who rides a Triumph. If nobody else has a specific one, happy to have you all on here:

SBK Japan
PIN: 5278

Will be away during the day for a ride but will approve certainly before the race tonight.

I'm in this one too. Team name: 333

·
Registered
871 Posts
I've started a new league called "Varese's Finest" pin 6814...all MV istas welcome....lets see how many we can get.
I joined this one. Seems the post came after everyone started their own and we are scattered. Oh well. We'll see what happens today. :)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I joined this one. Seems the post came after everyone started their own and we are scattered. Oh well. We'll see what happens today. :)
JC - you may want to rethink Chas Davies for WSB - he's walked off the team to go to Moto2.:jerkoff:

Edit - Ooops, wrong rider, thinking about Anthony West in BSB. Double fail.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
DL

It's mostly a bit of fun designed to remove all enjoyment from watching bike racing as you get stressed out from watching 'your' guy fall off.

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

Go here to log in, costs nothing. Select 2 riders from each category, to a total budget of 10m (each rider has a price). The budget will not allow you to select top riders in more than one category so you have to find bargains. The riders gain you points according to their finishing positions (and grid positions).

Several times during the season you can change your selection.

The computer does the rest.

/Did I mention that I'm currently shown joint #1 in the country? :smoking: That's unlikely to be maintained after this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts