MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, This thread is to know the max speed that you have achieved on your respective MV Agusta (s) so far? Please share it with us. Thank you

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To start off the thread. I have done 220 km/hr yesterday on a back road in New Plymouth, New Zealand. I was really amazed how quick this thing can go. I'm sure my ride can go around 280ish km/hr without any sweat but I didnt test it yesterday, maybe next time :naughty:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
NICKED AT 257kph (on my MV)
but fastest the speedo said was 265 kph that was on a closed rd honest officer(on my MV)
best speed on a bike 190 mph brands hatch twin turbo + nitro Moto Martin CBX big bore 1200cc
on the road M1 M6 180 ish on a NORIMP

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
175 mph at the back straight at Road Atlanta

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
156 mph on Gina (910R) I-85 south ....158 mph on Lola (SPR) on Roebling Road front straight. At least that's what the speedo said.

SPR has the 41 tooth rear sprocket on. I'm sure it would go faster on Road Atlanta's back straight.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Ed
Faster if you do not brake until the flagman stand at gravity cavity.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
You guys'll probably laugh, but I think I just about broke 105 on my 1000S. I was late to work. Even when I'm on the track (I don't compete), I don't gun it on the straights. I just go to get to the other side. On my new to me 312R I've only done 90ish.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I seen 199 mph on my 750S and it had no more to give. I always wanted to hit 200 but it wasn't in the cards.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got 312 out of my 312R ..Honest

joe
Thats quite ironic and epic :yo:

172mph (276.8kph) on the GPS, speedo was very close.
1.5 mile strait deserted road at night.
The MV felt like it had more left. :)

Ed :)
Thats the beauty of MV's, they always have bit more in them :)

NICKED AT 257kph (on my MV)
but fastest the speedo said was 265 kph that was on a closed rd honest officer(on my MV)
best speed on a bike 190 mph brands hatch twin turbo + nitro Moto Martin CBX big bore 1200cc
on the road M1 M6 180 ish on a NORIMP
Wow you quite have a history there :naughty: Did they take off your license when they nicked you at 257 kph? If yes for how long?

175 mph at the back straight at Road Atlanta
Wow! I wonder what would be the top speed on your ride then?

156 mph on Gina (910R) I-85 south ....158 mph on Lola (SPR) on Roebling Road front straight. At least that's what the speedo said.

SPR has the 41 tooth rear sprocket on. I'm sure it would go faster on Road Atlanta's back straight.
Gina and Lola seem to be quite fun:yo:

You guys'll probably laugh, but I think I just about broke 105 on my 1000S. I was late to work. Even when I'm on the track (I don't compete), I don't gun it on the straights. I just go to get to the other side. On my new to me 312R I've only done 90ish.
I take your talking in mph, if so then why only 90ish on your 312. That thing would do 300 kph + easy without any sweat? Is it cs of the road rules?

306kmh on the 312R
Hopefully one day I'll join the 300 + kph club but dont think I could do that on my 750 f4.

I seen 199 mph on my 750S and it had no more to give. I always wanted to hit 200 but it wasn't in the cards.
How did you do 199 mph on your 750S? Thats just insane considering their max sped is around 284 kph?

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
With the current one I don't really know... Around 280 I think. With the previous one 294.
I have to hit 300 once, so Germany in spring; here we come!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Riding with the boys on a back road yesterday on my 1078RR (Aprillia RSV, MV750s, Ducati Diavel, Repsol Honda 1000RR). My head was vibrating that bad I couldn't even see the speedo after 260km. Took all my concentration just to hold on. Boys were talking 291km indicated when we pulled up for a beer. Fucking scary!! Cleared the cobwebs though! I think I need an F4 for those sort of speeds without getting ripped off the bike.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
375 Posts
I confirm with a face wind +80kmh, it's difficult to hold the skull immobile and read the dash.
Another time,I reached max revs on sixth with my F3,with stock gearing.:yo: confirms that is well made:)

·
Vendor
5,409 Posts
I want to see Noel's video of the guy coming off his bike at 200mph on the salt flats again.Its not pretty.:jsm:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
i hit 305, 308 there abouts at philip island on the straight( glancing its hard to say), with the pc-5 the 1078 just pulls!!!! LOVE IT!:f4:

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I confirm with a face wind +80kmh, it's difficult to hold the skull immobile and read the dash.
Another time,I reached max revs on sixth with my F3,with stock gearing.:yo: confirms that is well made:)
On the Belgium roads that is even more an achievement :D :D

1 - 20 of 298 Posts