MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago I red a test of the bike from 2015. The info says 90 bhp in rain and touring mode, 110 bhp in sport mode.
Anyone knows if this is correct?
There is a adjustment in the menu for engine torque for full power and low power. They may changed it since 2015.

·
Registered
16 Posts
my 2015 does not have a "engine torque" setting. But does have "max engine power" setting. Choice is High or low. As to engine power, Sport 110, Touring 90, Rain I THINK is 80. But my manual does not list this info. But I believe I that is what rain is. I think I read it in some spec info. But cannot find that info.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Getting an accurate answer is going to be tricky I think. I looked at several sources including tests and manuals, and I just had a look at the MV Aust/NZ site and my users manual it was not immediately obvious. The TV has 80KW, or 110hp if you prefer. I have seen something somewhere that talked about %, as in Touring is X% of Sport and Rain Y%. I don't recall where I saw that, or what the % were. Does it really matter? If I had to guess, Touring 90% and Rain 75%?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Owners manual and workshop manual says nothing .
If there is a difference, it propably is at the very top of rpm range.
Nice to know…
Yes I am a nerd…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts