MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I think what Ian is saying is that whoever is squeezed out of their 2016 factory Ducati ride will likely sign for the seat vacated by Maverick at Suzuki.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately for Little Dani, I don't see him going anywhere before he retires and I think his chances of winning a championship are now years past.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I hope Maverick survives the next two years in the same garage as Vale.
Now for the other Suzuki, two Esparago brothers maybe? Or our current Moto2 Champ ?
Then there's the other KTM seat, I'm almost sure that will go to Dovi with his Red Bull connections.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope Maverick survives the next two years in the same garage as Vale.
Now for the other Suzuki, two Esparago brothers maybe? Or our current Moto2 Champ ?
Then there's the other KTM seat, I'm almost sure that will go to Dovi with his Red Bull connections.
Unless it's Joe who hits the road. My money is the newly curbed Duc rider will go to Suzuki.

They'll be bezzy mates for a while....
Any one would have to be more interesting than the fake surface that is Jorge's personality.

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
The "Maniac" goes to Suzuki !!!

I guess all will be confirmed at the Italian GP press conference in just a few hours.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wasn't official until this morning though :p and Iannone to Suzuki, all happening today.

edit, link posted already

1 - 19 of 19 Posts