MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard or seen any info about how mr lynn feels about his ride on a mv so far ?????or things of this nature. he seems to be going faster at tracks he s been on , on the mv , curious to see what hell share with the class ??

·
Job Hunting
62 Posts
logos1111,

Im doing way better now. I cant wait to get back on the bike. I WISH we were testing at Road Atlanta right now. The weather is going to be awesome this weekend upper 60's in the day time!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Matt, judging by your picture you're into hardcore/metal music? I think thats awesome man! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better by the way. I've told Alvin (admin) a few times that I'm really excited that you and Luca are contributing members to these forums. Thanks for taking time to post and good luck riding. If you ever get out to california we will get a group together and ride along the coast. Take care man

·
Job Hunting
62 Posts
sgsoloplayer said:
Matt, judging by your picture you're into hardcore/metal music? I think thats awesome man! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better by the way. I've told Alvin (admin) a few times that I'm really excited that you and Luca are contributing members to these forums. Thanks for taking time to post and good luck riding. If you ever get out to california we will get a group together and ride along the coast. Take care man
Yeah I really like hadcore/ metal music..Unearth is one of my favorite bands. There are so many that I listen to, but Unearth tops the chart.
Its cool to post here, its like this place is a tight family. Well, we will be out in CA in a few months for the races LOL... :yo:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone notice matts daytona pics , the D O T relector is still on the front fender of the mv they are setting up for him . when they said they bike was pretty much stock , they werent kidding .

every time i had a race weekend i always got sick . either a full on cold or the anticipation would change how my body ran , an id get just wierd like i was uncomfortable , off of center . getting sick before the daytona tire test is about as shitty as it gets , sucking it up an just getting it done is hard as hell at daytona .

the first ride i had on my 1000r , i got off the bike an went well thats how i always wanted my track bikes to ride , never had the money, at the time , or a set up guy that could make it happen , an MV did it in its production model .

i cant imagine what the intake noise an feel of the bike will be in superbike trim , the stock form is a rough beast very power full machine , u can fall in love with the noises it makes , superbike trim has to be pure sex on wheels .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts