MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great photo from roadracingworld. How did you find the test Matt? Sounds like some hospital?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27752
Scassa’s teammate Matt Lynn will continue testing Friday even though he spent half the night in the emergency room at Halifax Medical Center being treated for flu symptoms.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
What's next? The plague? The four horsemen?

Talk about a rough start.

I'm more than willing to fly out (on my own $$ too) and help out as a development rider. Not sure how much it'll help with my 2:20 lap times. But I'm willing and ready! Hahaha

Alex

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
altoon said:
What's next? The plague? The four horsemen?

Talk about a rough start.

I'm more than willing to fly out (on my own $$ too) and help out as a development rider. Not sure how much it'll help with my 2:20 lap times. But I'm willing and ready! Hahaha

Alex
I can be a cheerleader :laughing:

·
Registered
19 Posts
not to mention we're talking basically stock bikes with slicks...the engine that blew on Luca's bike was an experimental sbk....the afternoon session he went in with the jennings bike basically....so tons of room for improvement...also...his bike was very short on gearing...especially with the sbk engine....the situation improved somewhat with the sstk one..(indicates how much soup the first one has) and they were on the right track to getting everything lined up before he crashed....

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
can someone LOOSELY explain the difference between the two motors? superstock...stock engine. superbike (internal mods, i.e.cams)??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts