MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Indy from daytona, looks like Matt chunked his front tire.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Too bad about Matt's front tire,do you know happened with Luca looks like he only did 9 laps.Well its there first race and Daytona is so different than any other track

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
This problem wasn't unique to Matt. Eric Bostrom had problems with his front too, as did others. He was pointing to his front tire when he entered the pits. Too bad for E. Boz. as he was in the lead.

Man, MV was SOOOOOO close to having 2 bike finish in the top ten. 4 laps to go, and I believe Matt was 7th with Luca 10th...

Matt - I have a great deal of admiration for your riding skills! Speed TV had a shot of you coming out of the chicane, going up onto the banking, and your bike was bucking and thrashing like a bull at a rodeo. Clearly, the bike needs some tuning for corner exits. I really thought you were gonna bring it home in the top 10. Bummer about the tire. Considering the speeds at that place, you riding around with a chunked front and not crashing is absolutely amazing.

Alex

·
Registered
604 Posts
The race was awesome to watch. I was bummed about the MV's, but until then they were competitive. Lynn was flying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts