MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha I was just watching Maxtrix Reloaded again last nite in HD, and of course you all know where trinity is zooming around on the 998 Ducati (btw my favorite Ducati to date) I did a double take in the scene where she rides a bike off the building, It looked alot like a MV Agusta.. rewinded and slow mo and sure enough it was an MV F4 ..

:conveyer:

·
Registered
398 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Ha I was just watching Maxtrix Reloaded again last nite in HD, and of course you all know where trinity is zooming around on the 998 Ducati (btw my favorite Ducati to date) I did a double take in the scene where she rides a bike off the building, It looked alot like a MV Agusta.. rewinded and slow mo and sure enough it was an MV F4 ..

:conveyer:
MV also did movie time on "Gone In 60 Seconds", and "I, Robot" :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Notto said:
The Art of War with Wesley Snipes also has a brief cameo by the MV, as does XXX with Vin Diesel. :drummer:
I remember the Art of War where he rides the F4 in the seemingly empty city. If only we can get more clips!

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as the SPR in "I Robot", is it really an SPR? In a couple of the scenes you can distinctly see rear passenger pegs as on a normal F4 1+1. I have always suspected that they took a 1+1 and painted in the SPR scheme.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts