MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not very lucky..
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Looks factory installed! looks good on the bike, not as if it was an afterthought.
I know once you get more miles with it on you will write up more of your impressions :moped: :koolaid:
that white line, by the way, is unacceptable! :flickoff:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
looks great and even fits your paint scheme, looking forward to your comments.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Greg looks great,i have the 4 as i said before, try putting it on left hand lock then try and push key and apply steering lock iam not saying impossible but its very tight,i havent got the biggest hands but i find it fiddly to get at the key.But yes iam happy with the damper ,makes me feel more comfortable at 100 + that iam not going to get a tank slap.Its a good buy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
looks fantastic Greg! you might want to consider removing that key chain during rides. would suck if it got caught on something during a turn. well done mate.
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heno42666 said:
Greg looks great,i have the 4 as i said before, try putting it on left hand lock then try and push key and apply steering lock iam not saying impossible but its very tight,i havent got the biggest hands but i find it fiddly to get at the key.But yes iam happy with the damper ,makes me feel more comfortable at 100 + that iam not going to get a tank slap.Its a good buy.
yes, i do agree with you about that
i rarely, if ever.... "LOCK" my steering head, because i'm not too keen on leavning my bike out of my view when in a "questionable" location

not PERFECT clearance, but, as you say.... adds a great deal of stability for the "inconvenience"



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Triple Seven said:
looks fantastic Greg! you might want to consider removing that key chain during rides. would suck if it got caught on something during a turn. well done mate.
yes....
i appreciate that reminder, as you are SURELY correct about that.
i just have thiis HORRIBLE HABIT of losing keys that aren't attached to anything.... so "small" in my eyes. i'll have to come up with something



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
spalding12 said:
yes....
i appreciate that reminder, as you are SURELY correct about that.
i just have thiis HORRIBLE HABIT of losing keys that aren't attached to anything.... so "small" in my eyes. i'll have to come up with something
perhaps an MV Corse alarm? here is mine

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Wow Greg, M4 looks terrific - seems like it should be an OEM part. Curious, what setting are you using for normal riding? I started with 5 but have moved it up to 7, which I feel makes the bike a little more stable around 80-90 mph. I'm hoping you as pleased as I am with the damper.

Stuart
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
addysdaddy said:
Wow Greg, M4 looks terrific - seems like it should be an OEM part. Curious, what setting are you using for normal riding? I started with 5 but have moved it up to 7, which I feel makes the bike a little more stable around 80-90 mph. I'm hoping you as pleased as I am with the damper.

Stuart
i started on 6.... only because the manual suggested that and moved it to 7 before i got home. i'll experiment more "at speed/in the twisties" very soon.

it sure does look nice on the 910R



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top