MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd express my gratitude in regards to the "mitch hub" I've just purchased.... thanks mitch for engineering such a work of art and making all our lives so much more hassle free and the eliminating the fear of catastrophic failure happening again!!!! Also a massive thanks to GOTOJOE fir stocking these in the UK so we don't have to wait potentially weeks for delivery... and it was much appreciated today for letting me collect in person b4 my big adventure this weekend ; -)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Same words as Phil mentioned.

I received my hub today.
My national post service kept me in suspense for a long time and I started to have all sorts of worry thoughts. The item was shipped from England on the 1st of September.

Many thanks to Mitch and Joe!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Just thought I'd express my gratitude in regards to the "mitch hub" I've just purchased.... thanks mitch for engineering such a work of art and making all our lives so much more hassle free and the eliminating the fear of catastrophic failure happening again!!!! Also a massive thanks to GOTOJOE fir stocking these in the UK so we don't have to wait potentially weeks for delivery... and it was much appreciated today for letting me collect in person b4 my big adventure this weekend ; -)

It was nice to meet you Phil and you will have a great trip now knowing your hub is strong and up to the job and keeping you safe.:smoking:

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Same words as Phil mentioned.

I received my hub today.
My national post service kept me in suspense for a long time and I started to have all sorts of worry thoughts. The item was shipped from England on the 1st of September.

Many thanks to Mitch and Joe!!
You are welcome Cristian...Someday I will visit your country and buy you a beer !:smoking:

joe

·
Vendor
5,159 Posts
Job done,another 2 happy and safe customers.Thanks guys for the feedback.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts