MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one in on arond MD have a MV?
If so where you ride at or meet up at?

I live in Davidsonville MD and have a Exxon in Bowie MD.
For being at the store 70% of the time I see alot of bikes
not one time I have seen a MV. Had the store for arond 8-9 years.

I ask alot of the guys that come in kind of funny most of them dont know what a MV is. Looks like only older riders and guys riding Ducati's or aprilia's know about MV's.

Thanks

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
GFJ, i know there are at least 4 MV's in MD. i can't remember all of their locations b/c i live just west of DC in fairfax, but i have riden with a couple of guys from MD. Style one and outtadaloop are two of the guys i have ridden around with. Do you have an MV?

·
Registered
337 Posts
GFJ said:
Any one in on arond MD have a MV?
If so where you ride at or meet up at?

I live in Davidsonville MD and have a Exxon in Bowie MD.
For being at the store 70% of the time I see alot of bikes
not one time I have seen a MV. Had the store for arond 8-9 years.

I ask alot of the guys that come in kind of funny most of them dont know what a MV is. Looks like only older riders and guys riding Ducati's or aprilia's know about MV's.

Thanks
i have an MV and live in the Bowie area. I ride 2 annpolis, Gov Bridge road and with dcsportbikes.com....lot's of events there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats cool

Well most of the time am at the Exxon off 301 acros from Gov Bridge road.
Trying to get a MV soon. Still have to go to AACC tho to ride right lol.
I might get this 2002 MV from this guy in Bmore.
Any way hope to see some one with a MV. see too many of the same jap bikes all the time.

I see alot of bike near my house in Davidsonville.
Some good turns arond hear.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
gov. bridge road has some good turns on it. i live in bowie, and i've seen another cat on a red/silver 1000 around. i know of the exxon too. it's usually where some of us meet up to start the backroads at St. Stephens church road all the way down to solomons island.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Annapolis meet?

Hey Solo and Style One,

If you guys wanna get together sometime, let me know. We seem to ride the same roads but have yet seen any MV's out. Maybe Greeneggs will join us as well.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
you bet your ass i will join you as long as i am in town. i feel like i am the only one out there riding! :flickoff: that or no one wants to ride with other bikes

·
Registered
104 Posts
Annapolis weekend

A cool thing is going on this weekend in Annapolis. The Volvo 70's (racing sailboats) are at the city docks. It'll be somewhat nuts but at least bike parking will be a lot easier than by cage.

I'll definitely be riding either Saturday or Sunday (or both) depending on which day is better. The usual meeting spot is at Aroma d'Italia, a coffee shop right on the square behind the visitor center.

Any takers? :stickpoke

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
if my sister wasn't graduating from college this weekend in TN, i would be there in a heartbeat! Sounds like it will be an interesting event.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
well...it looks like my parts are due in today. so, more than likely i should be in action next week. alot of things to do this weekend... :conveyer:

and not only is dr. suess the president of the NOVA/DC/MD mv riders club...he's also a member. :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts