MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'll take up the slack for GreenEggs about getting together for a ride. Seems we now have at least 4 MV's that are close enough to Annapolis for a meet to ride down to Chesapeake City via twisties. It's a great 40 miles down so the loop can be a cool 1 hour + blast.

I can ride during the week for those with home offices :naughty: On another note there is a track day scheduled for a Monday the 14th of August and it is the big track at Summit Point. Should be less crowded. :smoking:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'll be game as soon as I get my parts from FBF. Just hoping that the weather is decent....95 degree heat & humidity combined are a bitch!

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Sorry i kinda dropped the ball lately on my weekly posts for riding, thanks for picking up the slack. I am down for anything this sunday. I think the weather is supposed to cool off a little so let me know if you guys want to ride, as well as when and where. I will be there with my camera! :koolaid:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Count me in for a future trip. I'm a good 90 minutes from Annapolis, but I love the area. Can't do this weekend as it's being held for AMA at Mid-Ohio.

[email protected], or PM here!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This weekend is not good for me either. I had planned on Mid-Ohio but then business came up and I'll be in NY :cry: all weekend. Next weekend/Sunday the 13th for sure though!

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Still a little up in the air, but i am going to be down in VA beach area and going for a ride hopefully with Dunlop from this board if anyone down in that area is interested in hooking up with us. if Dunlop decides he is going to Mid-ohio i will still be riding looking for anyone to ride with.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Route 211 in Northern Virginia

How is route 211? I hear it is a good ride

Or also heading over the mountain on route 250 and coming back east on route 33? These are supposed to be some good twisties.

Let me know

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
33 is all the way live. i like it better than 211. plus 211 is the training ground for "give sportbikes a ticket" school. i was told that my tailight and front turn signals weren't DOT. when i asked him to go to MV's home page to look for himself, he finally moved on to bug somebody else about there aftermarket exhaust while a train of no muffler harley's rode by with sideways license plates and all. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts