MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry,
bad internet translator:

Apparel and secondary Wheels Assen for movement of gross rolled by Marvic (24 January 2007)

I continue of a rich season of success collected in the class 125GP, Marvic proposes the actual one I model of wheels Assen also for the movement of gross rolled. Thanks all' elegant design made in Italy and to the precious mechanical makings, Assen revolutionizes the concept of wheel forged: simple and effective to the same time like alone the best designer of wheels to the world could do. To read and attractive, the wheels Assen SBK confer to the characteristic movement of quickness and sensational guidabilità, united to the typical elegance that marks the Italian products all over the world. L' whole range of wheels Assen is available is in aluminum is in magnesium forged, for all the main present movement on the market, included fascinating them Ducati and MV Agusta provided of mono.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
This Brutale was presented last week end at Bike Expo in Padova(Italy),this bike was assembled by Davide"Smell"(one of the best MV mechanics in Italy based in Milano)for Marvic.The assembly needed 24hours.The Brutale was fitted with magnesium rims, swingarm and side frame plates;a spectacular Ohlins front fork and other expensive parts.I think that the exhaust(Arrow)was the only part that doesn't fit(nothing is like the original),the rims are spectacular!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Baylissrules said:
This Brutale was presented last week end at Bike Expo in Padova(Italy),this bike was assembled by Davide"Smell"(one of the best MV mechanics in Italy based in Milano)for Marvic.The assembly needed 24hours.The Brutale was fitted with magnesium rims, swingarm and side frame plates;a spectacular Ohlins front fork and other expensive parts.I think that the exhaust(Arrow)was the only part that doesn't fit(nothing is like the original),the rims are spectacular!
we have had the honour to meet mr. Smell! he fixed our Starfighter last September. If you know/meet him I´ll send our best regards and thanks!!! (me and mike21) :drummer: :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baylissrules said:
Whow!!!thanks!!!do you have pics?
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts