MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Go to your local Vepsa shop like Vespa House. Tell them you want a Piaggio Beverley 500 injector #8304275 .
It comes with a plastic addition that you can unclip and throw away. Same injector - OEM Marelli IWP048 item - 1/2 the price buying it this way.

·
Old Wing Nut
24,571 Posts
Now THAT is a great bit of information !!! Thanks.

And just how did you find this (to help others figure out how to find other stuff)?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fantastic! Thanks Scrinch3r. I will do that. I have been searching the injector number Noel but nothing here. I can get one in England or Europe. I will follow Scrinch3r suggestion and contact the Vespa shop he mentioned. Thanks guys.

Phelps.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just rang Vespa House, they didn't have any and directed me to Peter Stevens in Dandenong. Rang Peter Stevens and they haven't got any and said that there are none in the country and when they come in they will be $160. I have one more supplier to ring next week.

·
Vendor
5,867 Posts
G'day All,
Before I start shopping around the world, would anyone in Australia have a red band fuel injector for an EV03

Thanks, Phelps.
Phelps,you are better off buying from the USA and waiting 3 weeks for delivery.Australia is crap for MV parts.
EBay- $18.48 plus $15.40 postage,brand new.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phelps,you are better off buying from the USA and waiting 3 weeks for delivery.Australia is crap for MV parts.
EBay- $18.48 plus $15.40 postage,brand new.
I thought of that Mitchy. Delivery times are all over the place of late. Been waiting for a month for a magazine from England that is apparently in Melbourne for 3 weeks. A hugger from Queensland has been 3 weeks so far. Another parcel from Brisbane to Traralgon, 18 hours over night. Bizzarre! I will look into that one from the USA though, thanks. Phelps.

·
Vendor
5,867 Posts
I thought of that Mitchy. Delivery times are all over the place of late. Been waiting for a month for a magazine from England that is apparently in Melbourne for 3 weeks. A hugger from Queensland has been 3 weeks so far. Another parcel from Brisbane to Traralgon, 18 hours over night. Bizzarre! I will look into that one from the USA though, thanks. Phelps.
I sent 4 hubs to the USA last month.They sat at Brisbane Airport in a container for 4 weeks and 1 week later they were delivered.Sign of the times I guess.

m

·
Registered
14,740 Posts
Now THAT is a great bit of information !!! Thanks.

And just how did you find this (to help others figure out how to find other stuff)?
Simple Ed.....
You Google "Weber IWP048 fuel injector"
And it pops up on eBay
Go straight to eBay and you get the same thing
Its used on
VW Golf
Piaggio
Moto Guzzi
Citroën
Fiat
Usually any small European car🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
25,573 Posts
Noel, when a sticky thread is made, it goes where it goes. We have no control over that. At least I don’t.

·
Registered
14,740 Posts
Noel, when a sticky thread is made, it goes where it goes. We have no control over that. At least I don’t.
Moscow's video always stays above the line
And doesn't get mixed with the stupid questions either, that shouldn't even be rhere

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I just purchased 4 ebay injectors and had them flow tested against 2 factory ones.
One of the 4 ebay ones was lean by about 20%
One of the 2 factory ones was lean by about 20%

Still alot better than factory prices.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts