MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First - Who is Marco Mazzoli- www.mazzoli.tk ? He is a disc jockey from Italy who is taking himself and his crew across the United States using Route 66. We bumped into him on Saturday morning at MotorCycle Center in Villa Park. We were picking up a bike. They needed a motorcycle trailer for the trip and well - check out the above website. They are updating it daily. We showed them a good time. Best part was having 7 Brutale's sitting in my garage overnight. Out of all the bikes - again mine is the only 750.

I will follow up with pictures that we took over the past two days.

©

·
Registered
246 Posts
odonata said:
we should get them on the forum, I am sure we will be able to help them in someways... perhaps some of us can ride along with them too...
That sound like a fantastic idea and a good opportunity! At least you Californian guys should contact them via they web page, meet up and do their last leg into L.A. That would be an amazing show, heaving all the MV's togehter, plus you guys are gonna be on Italo. TV and it is a good chance to meet some MV Agusta official folks...... :stickpoke come on guys get together and do a nice picture report of the event..... :yo: :ahhh: :yo: :ahhh:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Carmen, did he mounted his brand new silver custom tag on his bike? It's marked with "Mazzoli Zoo Brutale". We did it for him :smoking:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, there was no tag placed on the bike. He did talk about the new brutale that he just purchased. Had it parked next to the fountain outside his studio and the garderner sheared off the brake handle and the throttle. I think he is still in disbelief. This is the bike that most likely has this tag.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Carmen said:
No, there was no tag placed on the bike. He did talk about the new brutale that he just purchased. Had it parked next to the fountain outside his studio and the garderner sheared off the brake handle and the throttle. I think he is still in disbelief. This is the bike that most likely has this tag.
WHAT?!

I hope the guy is fired.

Pier, please let us know if he writes back, and you come here to the USAtoo!!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Carmen said:
ALL TRUE!!WEN IT HAPPENED HE WOS "LIVE"ON THE RADIO 105 AND HE SAW ALL BY THE RADIO'S WINDOWS!I LISTENED TO IN DIRECT!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
pigiolino said:
GiMotorsports and "aledecorazioni"made MAZZOLI's Brutale!Mr Ponti said to me.
pier
Sto parlando di un'altra cosa Pier, non della livrea ;)

I'm talking about another stuff Pier, not about decoration ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts