MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
i never liked soccer but this past years world cup has made me a fan . it was great tv a i have alot of repsect for those guys the just run for hours on end . well they run punch or head butt each other , then fake a broken femor, then run more . how often does a world cup kinda thing happen ?

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Do you think he'll name it Zinedine? :stickpoke

·
Registered
128 Posts
Logos, i wasnt much of a fan either til this year.
But let me tell you what.
I live in the middle of Kaiserslautern Germany, where the stadium is. and the and the parties going on outside my window were astounding.
they had 5 games here in town. Lets just say that month was a month my liver will never get back.
i will just have to make up with a great month on the brute.

·
Registered
409 Posts
thats what im saying . ther is so much passion , which erupts into violence from time to time in that sport , u dont see it in american foot ball . maybee its eropean culture that has the passion an not so much the sport ,us americans seem to not care about to much , walking in a indifferent haze gives us joy . but u look form motorcycling to soccer so much more passion for them .

best wishs on ur liver GL 21 . ive had weeekends were i think i killed a orgin or two , but a whole world cup would just about do me in .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts