MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm not on the Factory's mailing list.
Neither am I dammit!... but I get a lot of emails about naked horny chicks in my area that want me tonight and pills and devices that might make my penis bigger.... so I got that going for me....which is nice. How about you john? You on those ultra cool mailing lists too?

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm not on the Factory's mailing list.
Send them an email CAG and they'll add you to the mailing list.. They don't send out anything that doesn't eventually end up on this forum, so you're not missing out much..

Neither am I dammit!... but I get a lot of emails about naked horny chicks in my area that want me tonight and pills and devices that might make my penis bigger.... so I got that going for me....which is nice. How about you john? You on those ultra cool mailing lists too?
I'm afraid nothing that good..

The only additional emails I get are from mature women in my local area who have faces like a blind cobblers thumb and weigh in the region of 27 Stone..

These girls have a lot of loving to give, but I wouldn’t touch them unless they had a least 3 bags over their heads.. You need 3 bags just in case the first two split..

It’s better to be safe than sorry..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts