MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having traded my F4 1000 for a new "R" I may decide on selling my Marchesini forged aluminium wheels in Silver, fitted with Michelin Power 2CT's, Wheels were £1500 from MVSP and tyres about £220, probably half worn now, The wheels have never seen rain and have no kerb or tyre fitting marks on them, any offers out there in the UK?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pablobrutale said:
still have those wheels dude?
Nah, I sold them on e-bay last week as you know :stickpoke I actually still have them, there supposed to be getting picked up wednesday, I'll let you know.........................
I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to let you bid on them, but once bids have been placed apparantly you can not change it to accept worldwide bids

·
Registered
52 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Nah, I sold them on e-bay last week as you know :stickpoke I actually still have them, there supposed to be getting picked up wednesday, I'll let you know.........................
I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to let you bid on them, but once bids have been placed apparantly you can not change it to accept worldwide bids
Did these actually go in the end as I would love to buy if they are still around!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts