MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Orange County Ducati Club is having Italian Bike night at 6:45. I'll be there, hopefully some other MV peeps can make it. I also have a Monster so I qualify :laughing: to attend, but guests are welcome.

El Toro Rd/Santiago Canyon and Live Oak Canyon

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
that's right behind my house.

but i can't make it. got other plans. with a little more notice, i should be able to join for the fun.

have a good time, guys. the weather looks real nice for tonight.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's right behind my house, too! Wish I had more notice, can't make it tonight but it would be great to get together. Other than craw, who sold me his 02, I haven't met any other local MVs. Is this a regular gathering?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they have dinners at various restaurants but this is the 1st time it's been at Cook's corner since I've been here (4 months)

http://www.theocdc.com/

Hopefully I won't get flack for inviting non-Ducs. or maybe we could have our own get togethers?? :idea: :drummer:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mika - I wouldn't worry about flack, but jealousy definitely. Especially when they see all the CF that craw's got going :naughty: But an MV get together would be great. So are you new (4 mos) to the bike or to the area?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I moved here in November and got the MV in December - so both :smoking:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well welcome! Both to the MV bike and the MV area. Hopefully I'll make it next time. Let us all know how the meet goes (pics would be cool). See ya round - right now I'm riding a red Triumph 675 so wave if you see me :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nevermore said:
and craw, you definitely need to update your registry :stickpoke
damn that stick hehe .. I need to take some new pics and post them. Thats too bad you wont be able to make it .. It looks like there will be one F4 and a Brutale there at least :grin:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there were 3 MVs there: mine, thecraw-r1f4's, and an F4-750 (sorry if I got the nomenclature wrong). This place is mainly a cruiser/HD hangout and has live bands that play (loud). This event was perhaps the least attended I've been to (by OC Ducati owners). But it sure was cold. Usually we have more of a sit down dinner and drinks where we can talk more.

hit me up for rides as I need riding buddies. :smoking:

·
Registered
151 Posts
It was nice meeting ya Mika, I know there are a bunch of MV owners here in OC we gotta get them together for some sort of ride, to pally borrego maybe...

Ya it was cold, but no biggie the heat from my MV was enough to keep me from icing over :toothless

·
Registered
151 Posts
awiner said:
I'm there all the time. Let me know when your going to go...
Ok I wont be able to make it this weekend, Iam racing at willow, but next Sat Iam there for sure provided it doesnt rain again....

come on admin :stickpoke ride down and meet us there too :smoking:

·
Registered
339 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Ok I wont be able to make it this weekend, Iam racing at willow, but next Sat Iam there for sure provided it doesnt rain again....

come on admin :stickpoke ride down and meet us there too :smoking:
I'll even show up next Saturday if admin will . . . heck, I might even buy lunch! this weekend I'll be teaching craw a few moves on a wet track:later:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts