MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
No doubting his talent, just hope he engages his brain from time to time...

Don't get me wrong I admire what he has done in such short period of time, but he is Dornas golden boy (rumoured that he go preferential treatment on tyres, now he has left Dorna introduces a minimum weight limit into that class) and some things he did in Moto2 left me wondering what was going through his head at times.

I wish him well, I sense another Lorenzo in our midst?

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Wow. I still remember the last time I was down that low. Did not end well for the Duc.

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
I see a new development in leathers...elbow sliders!!!

He did finally fall down....searching for the limits on he front tire and he found it!!!

A new "Alien" on the motoGP grid.

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
Yes...but now they'll need replaceable pucks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
No doubting his talent, just hope he engages his brain from time to time...

Don't get me wrong I admire what he has done in such short period of time, but he is Dornas golden boy (rumoured that he go preferential treatment on tyres, now he has left Dorna introduces a minimum weight limit into that class) and some things he did in Moto2 left me wondering what was going through his head at times.

I wish him well, I sense another Lorenzo in our midst?
Could not agree with you more. Loads of talent, no doubt. But (and this is as armchair coaching as it gets) when he's made some seriously over aggressive maneuvers, afterwards he almost has an air that he knows he'll be above reproach. That's not so endearing to me.

One things certain, it's shaping up to be a very interesting season.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
This year Pedrosa has a big problem in his box.
All people in Spain think that this boy will be the next Rossi.
In my opinion will be champion in future...but Rossi is only one.
I'm not following you. What is Pedrosa's problem? The fact that Spaniards have such high expectations for him? The pressure to live up to these expectations?

And what do you mean when you say that "Rossi is only one?" One what?

(Si prefieres, contestame en Espanol. No entiendo bien el tema. Yo tambien soy fan de Pedrosa y espero que tiene mucho exito! Me gusta saber lo que piensan los Espanoles de Pedrosa.)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Rossi is the present day rider that most people look to for excitement as he has won more titles in motorcycling than anyone in the present moto gp circuit.Many riders will come along and will try to better him but few will.Pedrosa is good as is Lorenzo as was Simoncelli these riders took and take risks however they always wanted to beat Rossi but until the last few years were'nt able to,we will wait and see what happens this season now he's back on Yamaha and Stoner has gone.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Rossi is the present day rider that most people look to for excitement as he has won more titles in motorcycling than anyone in the present moto gp circuit.Many riders will come along and will try to better him but few will.Pedrosa is good as is Lorenzo as was Simoncelli these riders took and take risks however they always wanted to beat Rossi but until the last few years were'nt able to,we will wait and see what happens this season now he's back on Yamaha and Stoner has gone.
You got all that from "Rossi is only one"?.....wow:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
This year Pedrosa has a big problem in his box.
All people in Spain think that this boy will be the next Rossi.
In my opinion will be champion in future...but Rossi is only one.
Reading this I think that he is implying that Marquez is the big problem in Pedrosa's box. That Spanish people think that Marquez is the new Rossi. That SpainF4 thinks that Marquez will be a chamipon of the future, but that Rossi is "the" only one to gain these sorts of results in the modern era.

But I could be wrong - just trying to help.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Reading this I think that he is implying that Marquez is the big problem in Pedrosa's box. That Spanish people think that Marquez is the new Rossi. That SpainF4 thinks that Marquez will be a chamipon of the future, but that Rossi is "the" only one to gain these sorts of results in the modern era.

But I could be wrong - just trying to help.
yes that is what he is trying to explain, his post is a gramatical traduction from spanish to english which makes things confusing....

In Spain we all think that this year is the last oportunity for Pedrosa... in next future years we supose that King Marquez will reign and own the championship... probably he will go to Ducati and win too jajajaja¡¡¡¡:blah:

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
yes that is what he is trying to explain, his post is a gramatical traduction from spanish to english which makes things confusing....

In Spain we all think that this year is the last oportunity for Pedrosa... in next future years we supose that King Marquez will reign and own the championship... probably he will go to Ducati and win too jajajaja¡¡¡¡:blah:
I suspect that opinion is not unique to Spain..

I reckon everyone in Honda from the CEO down to the assistant in the post room feels the same.. Not to mention the whole paddock, the worlds media and most of all Danny himself.

With the exception of avoiding injury, Danny’s biggest hurdle this year will be everyone’s expectations of him.

Let’s not start crowning the new pretender to the Spanish throne just yet.

Marquez is obviously talented, but he’s also unpredictable. He’s now in the Big Boys league and it’s a whole new ball game there.

Not so much King, but third in line to the Crown. :)

The best thing he can do after he wins the title on a Honda is to join the Ducati team and see if he can replicate Stoner's achievements..

Then he would be regarded as the true King. :laughing:

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
1 - 20 of 184 Posts