MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm finding the mapping on my 910 really bad. The throttle is either on or off and it's impossible to be smooth with it at slow speed and when you are accelerating out of corners. Once you have it opened up it's not a problem.

Anyone else had this problem and are there any solutions?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Yes, this is a general problem and mine did not go away with the 600 mile service. I am having John T install a pcIII and custom map it on his dyno. I also want to squeeze out better gas mileage.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully mine will be sorted at the 600 mile service. Better fuel mileage would be nice. I'm still running it in (not revving it hard at all) and it's drinking petrol.

·
Registered
456 Posts
anucci said:
Yes, this is a general problem and mine did not go away with the 600 mile service. I am having John T install a pcIII and custom map it on his dyno. I also want to squeeze out better gas mileage.
Plan on installing the pcIII on my R also Anucci. I have definitely noticed the gas guzzling ability of the Brutale. I think my car is getting better mileage right now.

Not going to install the pcIII until I get my exhaust though. Then want to have it tweeked and dynoed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts