MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see I just arrived to the forum, and found very very interesting stuff. F4 has no comparison, even Panigale hasn't the F4 design and manufacture, and is true, the HP4 is better, but is awful.

This is the second time I cored a F4 exhaust and just wanted to share with you the sound, the first time I only removed the perforated cones with glass fiber, and months later I sold the bike, it was a 1000.

I couldn't stay without a F4, got a 1078, and found this forum; I removed again the perforated cones and I went to the 6 by 4 by 2 hole thing ..., sounds beautiful.

Hope the audio compression shows you an idea.

Many thanks!

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,819 Posts
Welcome to the Family/Forum, gmaniaux...I didn't unzip the files yet, but thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Good choice!!! And welcome!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I have a problem; the heat is excessive!, I just tested it in a quick ride of 15 to 20 mins and the heat went up so high in the section of the cones that I'm sure the painting in the edges will be melted.

I'm thinking to reinstall the barrels with the glass fiber, not sure how the sound will be affected.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for answering so far, was traveling and having fun with rains and floods in South Mexico.
Yes, the cat is there, I'm going these days to reinstall the internal barrels covered with the glass fiber, as they came initially.
Let's see what happen with the sound.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts