MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
The classic TT will have a dedicated two hour special next Wednesday 28 of Aug. UK tv on ITV4 at 9pm. Set ya box tops UK fans. http://www.classicbikersclub.com/news/2013-07/inaugural-classic-tt-television-deal
Are you riding in this event at all Adecritten? If so what are you riding, I shall look out for you. Brando
Thanks for that, TiVo is set :)
I was chatting to James Hillier in June, who had a good run at the TT in May, he said he's racing there for this, I can't remember what he said he was riding though?

·
Administrator
19,841 Posts
Ade, say hello to Hurley for me....we worked together at Yamaha a while back.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
The classic TT will have a dedicated two hour special next Wednesday 28 of Aug. UK tv on ITV4 at 9pm. Set ya box tops UK fans. http://www.classicbikersclub.com/news/2013-07/inaugural-classic-tt-television-deal
Are you riding in this event at all Adecritten? If so what are you riding, I shall look out for you. Brando
Great thread Ade I'll be following it with great interest....great sound from that Britten...I saw Bruce on it at the UGP last Saturday with those matching leathers.

And Brando thanks for the heads up on the TV program regarding this...I shall set my sky box to record...and dig out yet another old Video tape for my 'classic' VCR. to record it also....very fitting I think!:laughing:
Brian:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I received a call from the lovely 'Hazza' yesterday, she called to say that the hub on her dad's 750 F4 hub 'let-go' yesterday morning.

Poor bloke went into our 'Local' MV dealership only to be told there was nothing that could be done as he didn't have the parts and Italy was closed over August, parts would be £500 +VAT + Fitting :jsm:

He bought it over to my workshop yesterday morning, just a few hours later the hub had been totally overhauled and the bike was back on the road again.

Luckily enough there was no other damage to the bike caused by the wrecked hub.

For the 'eagle-eyed' amongst you the clips had been removed before the bike arrived at my workshop.

:smoking:​
hi, that was a job well done. How did you fix this? Did you have spares in your work shop? Brando

1 - 20 of 53 Posts