MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just the stuff that was running through my head this morning in my way to work. As we know BMW supports obviously BMW motorcycle and Audi supports Ducati by either financial and/or technology... so the question goes. If we had a large Automotive manufacturer support MV either financially and/or technology wise, who would you like it to be?

My suggestion would be TOYOTA for several reasons. The obvious is financially, technology AND! they are a manufacturer of (please correct me if im wrong)high strengh Carbon Fiber :naughty: more carbon for our MVs :mouthwate

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
So you suggest the most boring car brand with the most exiting motorcycle brand? What is next? A hybrid F4??

·
Registered
710 Posts
So you suggest the most boring car brand with the most exiting motorcycle brand? What is next? A hybrid F4??
shshhshshshsssssssss Erik, someone may hear you :smoking:.

...soon enough we´ll have an B4/B3 electric, not that the owners will bother, but never the less its boring.....exiting but boring.....ZzzZZZzzz:stickpoke

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
It's been 17 years since the demise of their flagship sports car (the Supra), with no follow-on product. And the only high-water mark in the interim was the admittedly wonderful, but delayed and belated and bloated-priced, Lexus division's LFA.

Toyota builds bland transportation appliances. The South Koreans are more innovative and insightful about automotive avante gard than the sombraro-badge company.

The last hands that should ever be upon the MV legacy are those of a soulless corporate stoic asian giant with aspiratons only for volume and feigned competence delivered as mediocrity for the masses.

If it was going to be anyone, it would need to be a non-British European brand. Or maybe McLaren. Yeah... McLaren. The P1 is nothing BUT carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
erik I agrer they have very boring designs for current cars. but when it comes to racing to my knowledge in every race they participate, they seem to be close to the top. we could use some tuning tips, $ and their carbon fiber MV will take care of design and everything else. to open up a can of worms a hybrid bike im sure is coming. they have electric motor bikes already to add a small displacement motor to keep that bad boy charged wouldn't be a problem. i could see this probably on a bagger custom bike

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'd rather have a sister in a house of ill repute than drive a Toyota......

·
Registered
5,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol... just my suggestion guys... so far alfa romeo, MB AMG, & fiat. Randy you're a car guy, besides not driving a Toyota (i agree except supra & LFA, oh yeah i drive a lexus lol) who would you throw in the mix?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
174 Posts
Having experienced the pleasure and excitement of test driving a new Ghibli a few weeks ago, I would nominate Maserati!:smoking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts