MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
So they're taking the workshop manuals that Donsy has already posted online, putting them on a CD, and you're giving them money for that?

Why don't you just download the manual for free?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can you possibly know what they are doing. I already have the manuals Donsy was kind enough to post on here but none are full workshop manuals in english as this guy is advertising. When I receive my disk I will know for sure but I figured it was a cheap price to pay for what may turn out to be a comprehensive workshop manual in english.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last time I looked there wasn't a b3 800 workshop manual in english. There was a manual in Italian and an engine manual in italian neither giving full strip down info.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Last time I looked there wasn't a b3 800 workshop manual in english. There was a manual in Italian and an engine manual in italian neither giving full strip down info.
It looks to me like Donsy has the B3 800 chassis and engine workshop manuals in English on his website. I figured that's what you were looking for.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
The manuals gets updated as I get hold of them, if you don't keep looking its your loss, I do put notice up when I update but I can't send a message to everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turns out the manuals I wanted are there. Last time I looked they were only there in Italian. No worries though like I said cheap price to pay. Thanks for the help Donsy.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thanks Squidger, this thread made me realise they were now available too, for if/when I need.

And a bigger thanks to Donsy, of course!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts