MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way back in October last year I left my fave A2 leather jacket with genuine WW1 and WW2 pins in a hotel room.

After a few months of no real help from the hotel to get it sent back to me one of our Irish forum members Mano kindly offered to help me retrieve it.

This involved his sister who had just returned from Hawaii collecting it from Mullingar in the Republic of Ireland and then between the two of them shipping it up to Belfast in the North.

Mano has very kindly posted the jacket back to me here in the UK and I received it yesterday well packed and in perfect condition : ).

Couldn't have timed it better as it was the day I limped home from hospital feeling a little sorry for rmyself !!

When I offered to pay him fully for the post and all costs he said " it's on me "

Now that fellas is the true spirit of bikers and a shining example of the brotherhood between us all. Next time I'm over there I'll be looking to buy Mano a beer or three.

Thank you so very much !!!

joe:f4::f4:

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
good deed!

Thank you Mano and your sister too:drummer::drummer::drummer:

:friday:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm over Mano..and you'll always have a buddy here too : )

Cheers a million

Joe

·
Super Moderator
22,488 Posts
Bikers are better than Bankers...eh?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Nice one, Mano!!!!

How have you been? Keeping well, I hope; I'm still in mourning since Motostyle closed!!! :bawling:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Nice one, Mano!!!!

How have you been? Keeping well, I hope; I'm still in mourning since Motostyle closed!!! :bawling:
Yeah Mano...one of the good guys!
And Stephen, Re..Motostyle closed....where now for the 'Italian fix'??..and don't say 'Pitzzarellys in Lisburn'!!
Brian:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey Stephen, I've been keeping well thanks, hope things have been good your side. First thing I thought when I saw Motostyle closing down was you lol. Was thinking the same thing as Brian, where will Stephen go now.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Luckily I got some new gear in the last few weeks to keep the "fix" at bay for a while!!!:naughty:

If it ever stops raining, we should meet up for a coffee; three MV's parked up somewhere would be nice!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Over & Above

Now that's the true spirit of this place and an awesome and pleasurable read :yo:

I must admit though that when I looked that title of the thread I thought it was going to be about unarmed combat :wtf:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Minus one MV very soon mate :( hopefully nobody will want to buy it.

Sorry to hear that!!!

Make sure that you price it way too high- that way you can tell "er indoors" that you tried, but the market isn't good at the minute!:naughty:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts