MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 2001 zx12r. mint. very very fast. but as eveyrone i want a f4. i almost dont even care of getting a 750 as my first one. but i have lots of saving to do.

so what it a fair price for a f4 750 all years. what am I looking to spend.

I have always been such a hudge fan of the mvs and hopefully wqithin a year i can get one. but so pricey. lol anyways some info on prices would be great.

thanks

L.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Sometimes they can be hard to find. You can do a search in the for sale section for F4 750 and see what comes up and see what people have been asking.

Around ~10k or so, maybe more, maybe less, is what you're looking at.

The MV is an incredibly beautiful machine in more ways than one.. gluck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya they are the best. some people say ohhh this bike is faster. i tell them my zx12r is the fastest. 40 shot(dry) air shifter power commander arata. etc... lol but i have always wanted a mv and i know if i got one i would never look back. sorry zx12r. i do love you.

just need some bucks.

thanks,

L.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
You might want to consider the 1000...it's not that much more and if you're coming from a ZX12R, this IMHO would be the one should have your sights on.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Yup, I have to agree on that...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so pricey though as any exotic. i thought i could get in the family with a 750 save a few more and then get a 1000.

i would love the thousand. i was just telling my roomate that i am going to get one. really i dont care if 750 or 1000 at first cause its like my first ferrari. gettin a 308 or something before the f-50. lol

but i would love to get the 1000.

what do I need about 15,000 to 17,000 that will get a nice 1000. maybe by then I can find one for a little less.

L.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
5150 said:
and the quest begins

thanks,

L.
Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Good luck mate. I went from thinking of a base Ducati 1098 to a Ducati 1098S to an Mv Agusta F41000R to a 312R then finally ended up with just getting a Senna! :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i know what ever I will get i will be happy. I have wanted one since forever. got to get a few ducks in a row first but i think it is obtainable.

L.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would probably agree with most here about getting the thou, especially coming from what you're currently riding. I was on a waiting list for almost two years before a used 750 came up from a local dealer (I was lazy in my searching, plus it took almost two years to get the wife to agree on a bike again). I paid 11K for my '00 F4 750 this past April, though it was straight out of some club owners storage facility and only had 163 miles on it, so I thought the premium was worth it. Now I'm seeing used 1000 F4's on eBay for 13-15K pretty regularly, and extra HP always comes in handy.
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts