MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode the Malibu Canyons this weekend! Great Ride! Did the same route as last time with altoon and others here on the forum. Would really like to get a group again some time to go out and ride. Spotted 2 MV's: 1kS on PCH infront of Neptunes Nest and another 1k special edition blue on PCH right infront of Pepperdine! Any of you guys on this board happen to be .....riding there this weekend?

·
Registered
419 Posts
HI.. I was out on Sunday on Mullhuland and PCH. I didnt see any MVs though.
But my bike is black so you probably didnt see me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
time???

what time (awiner and Netizen) were u riding? What about this weekend? Anyone here intrested??? I have discovered this canyon off the 210 FWY I think its called Little Tujunga! Way before Angeles Crest and Big Tujunga as amatter of fact Its right off Sand Canyon by the 14 FWY anyone know what its called really good canyon no driveways or cars EVER! :drummer:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Little Tujunga is a great canyon. I'm sure it will be closed over the next few days due to the fires at the far end of it by Sand Canyon / Placentia Canyon.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think i was there around 1 - 3pm. I'd really like to ride this weekend but not sure if I can. If it turns out i am available it would only be for Sunday. I am available the following weekend. If you want i'll PM you my cell so we can arrange.

I sometimes just go and might have been on Little Tujunga... I dont always look where i'm going... it depends on how much gas i think i have left that determines how adventurous i am.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Anyone else here up for a ride this sunday? I wont be able to say yes or no till late sat night.. maybe even as late as sunday morning. sorry

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I always have my camera with me so that wont be a problem.
I’ll be riding with Awiner for sure so there will definitely be pictures.

·
Registered
419 Posts
if you guys tell me about what time youll meet and what roads you think you'll be on.. i'll make my way over there IF i end up being free.

maybe one of you can email me your cell and i'll contact you when i'm in malibu.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so did anyone ride????

i was waiting a response from anyone whether or not they would meet? Hey netizen you drive a lambo?? By any chance did you live anywhere near Mr. Eriksson? Anyone up for a ride this weekend?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wasn't able to ride yesterday (Sunday) but today i was out from 8:30 till now 12:30.
i was all over mullhuland and in and out of Malibu. Lets make a plan for next weekend.

I don't actually have a Lamborghini per se.. its in my dreams for now. But it is on my shopping list. I just figured it was the 3rd thing i want thats italian.. first is my MV second is a 21yo hottie. A friend of mine does have one and its amazing. I don't know Eriksson.. might be a neighbor... what part of bel air does he live? I'm very close to the Getty and Mountain Gate.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Italian girls.............never had! Well i guess that makes 2 of us about the lambo. Man I really wanted to ride but spent the day with family! I'll pm you my cell#! Call me up coordinate a time and ride! 2 of my friends have lambos beautiful cars!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was out riding the past 3 days... Didn't seem like many people could meet up so I went out on some impromptu rides..

Let's plan something for next weekend. I would love to see the R...

·
Registered
375 Posts
netizen said:
I just figured it was the 3rd thing i want thats italian.. first is my MV second is a 21yo hottie. A friend of mine does have one and its amazing.

You friend has a 21yo hottie.... Do tell :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts