MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
10:30 AM Easter Standard Time my bike will be running and Revn' for 58 Seconds...... Stand by for Video!!!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I am in. Remember daylight savings for some of us or you will screw the whole thing up.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Very nice of you Dave. I am counting the hrs down till I am able to honor him.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I started the bikes around 10:20 to get them nice and warm. Got them up to temp. Waited until 10:30. Even had the alarm on my phone set. Turned the keys on the bikes around 10:28. The alarm when off and I started the bikes. Stood there in listening to the engines and remembering a fallen rider. I tear came to my eye remembering Marco.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i ran my track bike at 9.23am whilst they were doing the fireworks on the moto gp grid then again for 58seconds at 10.30am.....im supprised my neighbours didnt complain.ive had the odd tear today too especially when Gresini Racing’s Michele Pirro won the moto2 race...very fitting for the team but a little sorry Pirro couldnt celebrate too much..

·
Registered
589 Posts
Noise for Simoncelli

Just returned from Cheste and took some pics of the parade by all the bikes racing today. Firts time all classes have been on track together. Marco Simoncelli´s bike was ridden at the head of them all by Kevin Schwantz.
It was a fitting and moving tribute.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
This bike is taking me to Amiens for 11-11-11 this week.

Starting her up at 10.30 am for Marco as part of the prep for the journey was a fitting tribute I felt.

joe

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I somehow missed this whole thread as sometimes work comes first. I was unaware.

I am sad I did not do my bit - my hat is off to all you guys that did. Thank you.

Fallen but never forgotten Marco - you gave so much in so little time. RIP#58.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I somehow missed this whole thread as sometimes work comes first. I was unaware.

I am sad I did not do my bit - my hat is off to all you guys that did. Thank you.

Fallen but never forgotten Marco - you gave so much in so little time. RIP#58.

+100

im reading this thread now and im really upset i didnt participate :banghead:, i was also working. just like mvista says, "my hat is off to all you guys that did"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts