MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in getting together to do some maintenance on the bikes. I'm planning on changing the plugs and air filter as soon as the parts come in. I'd also like to change the coolant, clutch fluid and possibly the brake pads but I'm not well versed in these procedures which is why I wanted to get a group together to make it an instructional day. We could do it at my house which is pretty central to the tri-state region.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Count me in, next fall :highclap:

PS running Windows Vista and life hasnt ended, yet. Cept' the darn PC buzzes now when I surf the web. Annoying. Sorry, off topic.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Let me know when you guys want to meet up. Maybe we can do this at our shop. We are located about 10 minutes from JFK and 5 min from Gold Coast. I dont know if that would work for everyone, but there is an abundance of tools. I can open on a Sunday, if anyone's interested.... :blah:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curiousmind, thanks for the offer. I have tools, but probably not all that would be necessary. If it's ok with the others, let's consider your place.

·
Registered
279 Posts
drmasis said:
Is anyone interested in getting together to do some maintenance on the bikes. I'm planning on changing the plugs and air filter as soon as the parts come in. I'd also like to change the coolant, clutch fluid and possibly the brake pads but I'm not well versed in these procedures which is why I wanted to get a group together to make it an instructional day. We could do it at my house which is pretty central to the tri-state region.
Sorry - I just saw this....i would be interesting in attending

1 - 8 of 8 Posts