MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum recently although I have owned a F4 for nearly 4 years now & know it intimately.

Just though I would share a previous problem that I had with my main beam not working that re-occurred again recently. Traced it to the relay that is situation just left of the headlamp (as you are sat on the bike) behind upper fairing. There are 2 small black boxes which are relays for the dip & main beams.

As usual in the UK, MV parts are difficult to source but a fried of mine who has a Ducati 748 said the relays looked the same so I got one & it fits/works perfectly.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Anthill said:
New to this forum recently although I have owned a F4 for nearly 4 years now & know it intimately.

Just though I would share a previous problem that I had with my main beam not working that re-occurred again recently. Traced it to the relay that is situation just left of the headlamp (as you are sat on the bike) behind upper fairing. There are 2 small black boxes which are relays for the dip & main beams.

As usual in the UK, MV parts are difficult to source but a fried of mine who has a Ducati 748 said the relays looked the same so I got one & it fits/works perfectly.

Had exactly the same happen on our 2000 F4 a good few years back! had to wait an age for the relay... thanks for the tip!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts