MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the Brutale based version Stuart Parr helped design?
I have no Idea about Stuart Parr, or who he is, but Giovanni Magni has already created the third Bike with a modern MV Engine.
Namely the "Storia" with the Brutale 1090 Engine and the "Filo Rosso" with the Triple Engine and now the "Tributo"
All of them will be produced and sold per order.
Home Page

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi

This website:

JB Cycle HOME

details the extensive motorcycling antics of Canadian Jim Bush which include building two MV specials/replicas/interpretations (call them what you will) based on modern engines and using Magni parts.

The articles on his New Zealand trips are also worth a look.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
You kept this secret so long Hans and didn't share the news.
It looks in your Photos even better.
And is this thing street legal now other than the Filo Rosso?
did not keep secret, as it was all over facebook too, never realized it was not shown here.
The difference is it does not need the modern dash to run, anymore

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank You Hans any way, I will talk to Giovanni on Thursday at EICMA.

·
Super Moderator
22,302 Posts
I like it ...should ride pretty well too :)
If it starts with all those sprag and battery issues....:stickpoke:thewife::smoking:

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
... Battery issues....:stickpoke:thewife::smoking:
It's the battery ... It's the battery ... It's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...it's the battery ... It's the battery ...

Just in case you weren't sure. It's the battery

1 - 18 of 18 Posts