MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I'm selling my Magnesium Marchesini wheels. $2000 obo, free shipping within the USA. Feel free to ask any questions.

Dance like no one's watching...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what i found the retail is a little of $2500. If my price is too steep for you then there's the obo. part.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wheels!

NIce set of wheels! by any chance would these type of wheels fit a 2004 MV SPR???? Well I would really like to see them I know your situated in Idaho I'm in CALI LOS ANGELES! Can you email me some more pics up close too see if there's any damage anywhere. [email protected] If it is what it is ill give you $1500 money order or cashiers check! Let me know and please send me pictures thank you! Oh and are these from your ORO 1000 just coated black???? Or completely different set of wheels what is the history of these rims? :) Do you know if they will fit an SPR? I'm hoping to put them on my F4 750! :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will send you some close up pics of the wheels. These wheels were used on the street and are in excellent shape. I was told that they would fit all MV's. These wheels are Mg, my original wheels were forged AL. So yes, they are a completely different set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts