MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not MV related, but if you get the chance, try and blag a ride on the B-King. I laughed when I first saw it :laughing: , I laughed when first got on it, I roared as soon as I opened the throttle....its just barking mad! :laughing: Not sure I could live with it permanently, but everyone you ride past just stop and go "What the............is that!!!!"
Try it - I'm sure you will find the same....

Tont

Attachments

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Kinda futuristic.

Not sure the look appeals to me, but I hear what you say about it being fun.

·
Registered
125 Posts
AF Agusta said:
Are the photon torpedoes standard?
They're crying out to have all that's inside them removed so they're fully open and tearing the place down - then a video of it could perhaps be put in the media section for us!!!!
:drummer: :guitarist :yo:

My neighbors would freak if i got one like that!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
very weird design in the rear fender/tail area, to my eyes that the area where the tail comes to a point(between and above the pipes) seems to be a perfectly logical place for the tail light, sorta like R1's tail, but no they have to put it down on the fender?the front reminds me of the new FZ6 naked bike and Tornado naked bike...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't see the Fazer, but that tank is like a banquet table!...or pool?!!
Suzuki did show a tamed down version with smaller pipes, but it didn't look like the original concept and got slammed by the public. The concept also had a supercharger, but they dropped that. The Busa engine is man enough for this though. By the way the pipes are just covers over a smaller pipe, so no chance of a straight though fanfare!!!
Tont

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
The pipes are actually just one pot with two holes and all that covered with plastic. So not sure about how much can be removed. All in all a massive naked Busa.

·
Administrator
20,378 Posts
It is a "TRANSFORMER". Those pipes are the legs. I keep waiting for it to stand up and wave weapons around.
Check out twobrothersracing.com they already have pipes and fender eliminator shown on their web site.

·
Registered
137 Posts
From the seat forward it looks great,but that ass end :wtf: kinda reminds me of a girl that has a great face, and the rear of a freight train :jsm:

·
Registered
415 Posts
esq'z me said:
It is a "TRANSFORMER". Those pipes are the legs. I keep waiting for it to stand up and wave weapons around.
Check out twobrothersracing.com they already have pipes and fender eliminator shown on their web site.
No. Its a TRANNY!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts