MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Poor Aleis,
I'd look that unhappy too, if they made me wear that outfit!!

:jsm::naughty:
Not necessarily, if your mom, or your sister, or your wife, or any other woman you cared about had contracted breast cancer. Under those circumstances, I'd bet you'd be proud to wear those leathers.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Perfectly right Randy

Not necessarily, if your mom, or your sister, or your wife, or any other woman you cared about had contracted breast cancer. Under those circumstances, I'd bet you'd be proud to wear those leathers.
Local A-grader Cameron Stronach rode the last round of the year in Pink, personal involvement in this tragic issue made it a big deal for his family, as it is for us.
He went on to win the State Superbike Championship.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well, after a couple of hours surfing I can't find anything which suggests the colour pink.

I can't imagine that he would be allowed to compete the season in anything but team colours(a la Colin Edwards)
maybe it's a personal thing...maybe he just likes pink

Apparently Forward team had to fork out 300,000euros and Aleix had to fork out 100,000 euros to leave his old team as there was a clause in the contract, and Aspar were close to major financial problems.

I would have thought the BCF would have been looking for money, not throwing it at motor racing, plus there is nothing on the suit to suggest what it might be. You would need to be throwing a whole heap of money to get that much colour on a suit even with no naming

The personal side makes it a whole different ballgame but I doubt the team would allow it at that level.
One off colouring is usually only allowed for one event
cheers

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
It's just an obsession with the colour Pink..

http://motomatters.com/archive/interview/2012

Where did your obsession with the colour pink come from?

"We're quite used to seeing riders using fluorescent yellows and oranges but I have always liked to be a bit different and since nobody was using pink I decided to go for it. I love the colour and it gives me that bit of exclusivity. I suppose most people don't dare to use it but I really like it."

Gay !

·
Registered
73 Posts

http://motomatters.com/archive/interview/2012

Where did your obsession with the colour pink come from?

"We're quite used to seeing riders using fluorescent yellows and oranges but I have always liked to be a bit different and since nobody was using pink I decided to go for it. I love the colour and it gives me that bit of exclusivity. I suppose most people don't dare to use it but I really like it."

Gay !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts