MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I have the clutch pulled in in neutral and put it in first, the bike clunks like normal but about a second later there's a slight lurch. I don't recall if this happened prior to my oil change. I am using amsoil 20w50 and at correct level. Any ideas?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
Sounds like you both need to bleed your clutches.Also have you both got original levers or aftermarket?

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
?

Just use dot 4 brake fluid to fill the clutch? No special exotic MV clutch fluid made from baby seal blood?
Aric;
when are you going to get it?????

the baby seal blood is for the brakes

you need vaginal secretions from the Vestal Virgins for the clutch

Aric, please bookmark this for future reference so i don't have to repeat this again
:bash:

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
?

kieran;
now i just have to teach Mitch that its not DOT fluid but the phonically similar Twat fluid.........

then i'll have to explain the size rating:naughty::naughty:

:drummer:

·
Registered
814 Posts
kieran;
now i just have to teach Mitch that its not DOT fluid but the phonically similar Twat fluid.........

then i'll have to explain the size rating:naughty::naughty:

:drummer:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Golden mate, just golden!

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
Noel,what if a member asks you where do I buy Twat fluid,how will you answer that one.:naughty:

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
pube lube?

Does born again virgin twat juice work just as well? I have a S.A. meeting center on my way home from work. Here's hoping to find a squirter.
Aric;
a born again virgin????

think about that:stickpoke

don't think there is any virgin squirter either
:popcorn:

you have a SA, Sturm Abteilung meeting center on your way home from work??

what you drive by the Munich Hofbräuhaus on the way home?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts