MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally I have the seat cover fitted it looks ok but have not ridden it yet but intend to do so tomorrow up Mt Glorious for lunch rain permitting will post pics soon the ones I have are to big at the moment Cheers P

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Nice

finally I have the seat cover fitted it looks ok but have not ridden it yet but intend to do so tomorrow up Mt Glorious for lunch rain permitting will post pics soon the ones I have are to big at the moment Cheers P
The big ones will go into your photo album without problems mate.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Lovely designs.

They look great eh!!

The 'Seat Factory' has been appointed as an official Luimoto agent, other than the standard designs pictured here which are now available, it is also possible to request a design of your choice such as logo's and alternate colours such as Mick Moore's Y10 F4 (Last pic.)

:drummer:​

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
piccies

Thank you I took some other Cheers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts