MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just loving my bike, this is the best bike I have ever owned - just awesome!

This weekend I have done 500 miles on him, but carrying a backpack is killing my already knackered back. Is there a rear rack or rear seat bag that fits the Brute?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I bought this bag last spring at my dealer , was just released bij Mv

This how it attaches. With integrated bungee cords and one big velcro.
Rode more the 200 km/h with it , works great for me :)
Build quality superb (it,s made by Givi )
Never tried it on my F4 , with the heat of exhausts.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Just loving my bike, this is the best bike I have ever owned - just awesome!

This weekend I have done 500 miles on him, but carrying a backpack is killing my already knackered back. Is there a rear rack or rear seat bag that fits the Brute?

Ventura rack on my 750s is a beauty, fits well and is strong enough to pick the bike up with though probably not recomended. Has several variations too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ventura rack on my 750s is a beauty, fits well and is strong enough to pick the bike up with though probably not recomended. Has several variations too.

just toured five countries in europe in ten days with ventura luggage, really quick easy system, cant recommend it enough - :)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
MV Corse launches new luggage line

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you that MV Agusta Corse have just launched a new line of luggage bags, comprising various styles and sizes of tank bags, saddle bags and passenger seat bags. Very practical and stylish!

Yes, we have them online:smoking:

We hope MV can supply them form next week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

Just wanted to inform you that MV Agusta Corse have just launched a new line of luggage bags, comprising various styles and sizes of tank bags, saddle bags and passenger seat bags. Very practical and stylish!

Yes, we have them online:smoking:

We hope MV can supply them form next week.
Thanks Andre - Passenger seat bag on order :smoking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts