MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Very cool! Man, he leans that bike like a motherf*cker .....!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ok!! but why do they always put shite music over the top? id rather listen to the engine than some talentless squawking!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Great video.

There is much for me to learn. Stay tight to cycle tank, be loose, go fast, trust your tires and look ahead.

I will review that a few more times, and get me some better tires for my next track day.

Peter

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Talentless? That was The Offspring, a great band. One of my favorite songs ever. Nice music choice, Luca.

Mix music and engine sound, I say. Pete's pretty good at it :)

This is the most onboard footage I have seen of Road America. I never realized what a "rhythm" track it was. Not much resting there. It was very impressive to watch.

The track was damp, and I saw Luca go wide once or twice. I know the feeling :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi guys!

The sound of the bike was not recorded because of a little problem in the camera!
But for Laguna me and Bruno Ponti will try to fix everything and give you only the engine sound! :p

CIAO!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
2,156 Posts
skaluca said:
Hi guys!

The sound of the bike was not recorded because of a little problem in the camera!
But for Laguna me and Bruno Ponti will try to fix everything and give you only the engine sound! :p

CIAO!
Luca,
are you able to "discuss" (post) details of how you set up and or changes that are made to your race bike ?
:jsm:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
That was bad arse! I cant wait to see the next vid. Good luck to you Luca!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts