MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when you buy an Arrow Thunder exhaust... that comes with the lower mount pipe correct? I assumed it came as a kit as you obviously need the low mount pipe thing to slip on the exhaust...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so... I ordered from redracingparts and I am starting to wonder if I was supposed to order the lower mount pipe seperate....

·
Registered
415 Posts
I hope so... I ordered from redracingparts and I am starting to wonder if I was supposed to order the lower mount pipe seperate....
Hmm, i just ordered a thunder db killer from redracingparts, and checked out the site a bit, as i understand you order the lower mount pipe seperately.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats kinda what I am afraid of... i've already waited almost 20 days now... (part was not in stock) and I dont want to wait even longer!! Arg! I think I am gonna cancel I saw a guy selling one on ebay brand new can and mid-pipe for $600 and its a hell of a lot closer. Thanks the-thomas!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yeah thats kinda what I am afraid of... i've already waited almost 20 days now... (part was not in stock) and I dont want to wait even longer!! Arg! I think I am gonna cancel I saw a guy selling one on ebay brand new can and mid-pipe for $600 and its a hell of a lot closer. Thanks the-thomas!
Go for it!, no point in overdue shipping time AND making a bad deal.

·
Registered
494 Posts
CAG is right but it depends on who is selling them. There are separate sku numbers from the factory but we order and sell them as a kit because that particular midpipe will only work on a Thunder setup.

spidiracer...we have this in stock in Texas! :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
i think from redracing they come seperate. they are also priced seperately. mid pipe 125€ extra...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CAG is right but it depends on who is selling them. There are separate sku numbers from the factory but we order and sell them as a kit because that particular midpipe will only work on a Thunder setup.

spidiracer...we have this in stock in Texas! :)

Yeah they are seperate... Bummer! Oh well at least I should still be able to cancel it.

As soon as its cancelled I will place my order with you guys :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I cannot cancel in time and the part has been shipped can you sell me the lower mount pipe Cazadore?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my order had not shipped yet (and its been like 20 days now... ) so I told them to cancel it.. I'm just waiting for them to acknowledge that I canceled and refund my money. Then I will order the kit from you guys Cazadore. Thanks for the info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts